The Village of Gilberts celebrates several events throughout the year and encourages all residents to participate in the fun and camaraderie.
- The spring brings the Easter Bunny for some fun on the lawn as kids participate in the annual Easter Egg Hunt. This year the Easter Egg Hunt is scheduled to be held Saturday, April 13th beginning at 10:30 a.m. at the Eagles Club located at 325 Raymond Drive.
- The annual village-wide garage sale takes place on June 6th through 9th. No permit necessary.
- The village will host three Movie in the Park nights this summer at Town Square Park:
- Incredibles 2 on June 14th
- Small Foot on July 12th
- Ralph Breaks the Internet on August 9th
- The Village hosts "Community Days" which includes a carnival, live music, a wide variety of food, a beer garden, and fun events for the entire family. This year the festival will be held beginning May 30-June 2nd.
- In late October, the village hosts a bonfire and hayride in Memorial Park. This year the event will be held on Saturday, October 26th from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Trick or Treating this year will be held on Thursday, October 31st from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- In the winter months join us for the tree lighting ceremony. This year the event will be held on Friday, November 15th at Town Square Park beginning at 5:30 p.m. The Rutland Dundee Fire Protection District holds its annual Santa Run in December. Escorted by the Fire Department, Santa visits each neighborhood in town. Santa's schedule is typically posted in December.